Check in / Check out
- Please note check in time : 14:00 pm/ Check out time : 11:00 am.
- Late check out and early check in – subject to availability and charges may apply.
THINGS TO BRING ON SAFARI
A good pair of binoculars
- A camera or video camera
- Hats, sunglasses and sunblock
- Appropriate clothes for weather conditions
- A torch or headlamp
- Safari guides or bird books are always handy
- International converter plug for electronics
Madikwe Game Reserve is Malaria free so NO medication required
- A valid passport or travel document that will be valid for the length of your intended stay. Your passport should have at least TWO blank facing pages in it.
- A valid visa, if required.
- Sufficient funds.
- A return or onward ticket.
- Yellow fever certificates – if your journey starts or passes through the yellow fever belt of Africa.
October – April (Rainy Season)
Day Temperatures can vary but are usually hot and humid averaging 30°C, The highest rainfall months are between November and February.
May to September (Dry Season)
The winter months in Madikwe can be dry and cold with night temperatures dropping to 2°C and Day temperatures averaging 23°C. Be sure to bring warm clothing.
Average temperature and rainfall